Missing all of you!

Hi Everyone!!!

Wow ... what a week!  I hope and everyone of you are doing well!   I am missing you all so much and what we were creating in the music room! I am safe and healthy and was working at the school this week.

Kindergarten students, I miss teaching you how to sing "O Canada" and talking about a heart beat with you!

Grade 1 and 2 students, I am missing your sweet voices while singing and teaching you about the sol-fa notes.

Grade 3 and 4 students, I am missing your xylophone playing and watching you grow with your sol-fa notes. 

TASC students, I am missing your smiles and giggles and working with the different shaking instruments with you.

Please know that I am thinking about each and everyone of you and if you need anything or want to share something with me I would LOVE to hear about it!!  Today I took a little break and went for a walk outside and enjoyed the fresh air!  Hopefully the snow starts melting soon and spring is around the corner.

I hope all of you stay healthy and safe!

Sending a virtual hug to each and everyone of you!

Miss Lysak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 24th - 28th

Important Chorus Note